- This event has passed.
Bully Prevention Class Orientation
March 1, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm$99.00
This class will introduce the students to each other and to the coaching staff. All age groups will attend the class together and will be introduced to what will be in store as the class unfolds. The orientation also allows for students to ask question and share insight into problems that they are experiencing.
Following the orientation, each week will focus on a different topic which allows the children to learn and develop confidence over time. Here is a list of the 6 weeks:
THE WEEKLY BREAKDOWN WILL BE SET AS FOLLOWS:
- Week 1 – What is the difference between Martial Arts and Self-Defense
- Week 2 – What is a Bully?
- Week 3 – Avoiding Physical Conflict Peacefully
- Week 4 – Stopping an Attack with Physical Response
- Week 5 – Defense from Teens and Adults
- Week 6 – Preparing for Multiple Attackers
- Certificate of Completion